Monday, September 30, 2013

ABOUT ME



My name is Maleyamu Bonah Dukuly a.k.a Maley.

 I am currently studying at the University of Regina, Saskatchewan. I come from a GRAND family, so beware they got my back lol. I am a fun, loving, crazy and daring person, but most of all I am a sucker for fashion. I am that chick that will go into a dollar store (cheap stores) and make something that will look gorgeous…at least from my perspective. I am that chick who is still figuring out her life in terms of traditions, religion, culture, education etc. I am a curious soul wandering around in order to find that “perfect” path. As for now I just want to take every day as if it is my last.







Most people will wonder why I started a blog. Well, first of I don’t need to explain my actions. Secondly, I like the whole idea of blogging. I think it is fun and of course after some years of contemplation, I decided…what the heck! So here I am. This blog is NOT a fashion blog…I repeat NOT A FASHION BLOG. Thus do not except me to wear gorgeous outfits and tell you where I bought them. If you are maybe my daily wears can help you but if not…  SORRY WRONG BLOG. I am making this blog as a form of a personal diary e.g, I am too tired to start writing in my diary. Hopefully, if you are reading this, You will enjoy it and maybe your 15-20 minutes will not be wasted. XOXO



My DARK ANGEL <3


No comments: