Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Memory Lane

Because I am just starting this ‘new’ hobby of mine, I have decided to give you some details of what it has been like to be me for the past few years…Let’s take a walk to memory lane.


Follow the path


I was born in Liberia, went to Guniea due to the Liberian 1990 Civil war, starting with Samuel Doe and Charles Taylor. In Guinea, I discovered my passion for ARRT (music, songs dance and love for eloquent paintings etc.)  
My Liberian flag <3
The stripes symbolize the signatories of the Liberian Declaration of Independence.  The blue square represents the African mainland. The star represents the freedom granted to the ex-slaves; according to the constitution.The blue color signifies liberty, justice, and fidelity.The white color purity, cleanliness, and guilelessness.The red color steadfastness, valor, and fervor.
                         

No comments: