Monday, November 25, 2013

This Week cray cray

These few weeks have been busy for me! School, work and being too lazy to even recognize the fact that I have a blog to update :P
So here it is. I attended my first Rodeo show some weeks ago (forgot the date...that's what happens when you do not update your blog to often), and let me tell you...it was fun!! I was amazed by the various talents I saw. At the same time I felt bad the way the animals were being treated. Nevertheless, it was really fun and interesting. 







Before I tell what my next adventure was, I want to share a few words. 

You are who you choose to show

To whoever it may concern, I have been hearing a lot of girls, even guys complaining that people have the wrong impression of who they truly are. Most people feel like others do not know them enough to have opinions, that other people are being nasty towards them. The truth of the matter is that how you depict yourself to the world is how people are going to see and describe you. For instance, if you dress like an Emo or like a loose girl, people will address you as one. If you act too arrogant, people will treat you according to your arrogance. If you choose to wear a lot of make-up and look like a bimbo because being an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous person is what you are, then that is how you will be viewed as. My mother always tells me, and I quote “Maley, please make sure you dress appropriate in every situation you find yourself in. The way you dress and the way you carry yourself is how people will treat you.” As annoying that might be sometimes, especially one of those days when I just do not give a f***, I agree with her. 

In this generation ain’t nobody got time to sit down and get to know a passing stranger. Nobody got time to look beyond what a person has to offer internally…yes that’s how ignorant we are! All people do these days is to go through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr you name it and view others pictures or videos and judge them based on what they see. Have you ever heard of the phrase, “seeing is believing” well now you do. What you post on-line and what you wear and how you treat others has its consequences. If you go around thinking you are better than everybody else, people will want to prove to you that you are not better than them. Others might even go as far as proving to you that you are a wasted space on earth…yes that is how mean others can be. If you make statements about others behind their back, they will surly make an even uglier statement about you. Television and movies are becoming influential. Girls want to look dead gorgeous, and boys want to be too cool and too fly way too soon. In the midst of all this, most people loose themselves and take on other people’s personality.

Yes I am aware of the fact that you have the freedom to be whatever the f*** you want to be…trust me I am taking notes in my law class on freedom of speech, but also keep in my that other people have the freedom to say whatever they want to say. You have to stop pretending and be yourself, because at the end of the day it is who you are that will get you where you will be in the future. If you want people to get to know the real you, go ahead and show it to them. Do not sit and cry at home or write on social media that others are treating you poorly when you are somewhat the problem to how people view you. Remember people will see and hear what they want to hear, thus it is up to you to change their perspectives.

Now that that is said, let's continue scrolling down :)

The CFL (Canadian Football League) Grey cup was held in Saskatchewan for the first time after a very long time and luckily for them their Team the SK Rough Riders made it to the end and won the championship.

My Pre-game photos







The Grey Cup held at the Legislative Building, Regina
  





Arts
I might be a soccer for weddings but I am a bigger soccer for paintings.
Here are a few ones I browsed through the internet and found. 
1) Beyonce's fan made for her.



2) Micheal Jackson: unknown artist


3) Random arts I like as well



I also got myself a new hair, and Am loving it so far based on the fact that I cannot stop kissing myself in the mirror :P But I also miss my dyed blond hair from London this summer. 





Most of my days have been calm with school work, but I did find the time to make food :)




Let me leave you with my new found philosopher Trent Shelton, on being perfect for just being who you truly are :)


Twitter #maley101










No comments: