Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Resolution

THISISMALEY

Hi Guys, it has been long since I last updated this blog. Honestly, I think I had a lot of time when I decided to make a blog but now I am busy busy with other things in my life that I do not think I can update as often as I would like to :(
Nevertheless, I will try and update whenever time permits...Always feel free to like my facebook page, I might be updating things there more often :)
My Christmas was relaxing. Me and my family did not have a large or traditional one this year due to busy schedule. However, we did eat a delicious meals and watched few Christmas movies.



As for the New Year, I hope I will have time to update this hobby of mine...but hi there is not guarantee.

I decided to write my New Year resolution and share it with you guys...so Enjoy :P
For this New Year, I am not wishing for much than I already have. I am not wishing or stating that there is going to be a new me, but rather there will be a better me. My 2014 resolution is to be HAPPY!!! especially with my family and close friends. 
I want to meet new, exciting and positive people. I want to be successful in my academics and in everything I put my mind to, I want to have a good health, good friends that care about me and my well-being. Good friends that want the best for me and good friends that know the true meaning of friendship.
I want 2014 and the years to come to make my heart full of joy, peace and tranquility and the ability to forgive those who have wronged me. I know I can accomplish a lot of things such as my education, goals and good networking and even satisfy my materialistic needs if I am HAPPY! 
I want me and my siblings to be closer than before, I want us to make changes we so badly want to make in our beloved country Liberia, and I want us to keep loving and caring for each other as we always do. 
I want the women in my life to live long to enjoy my accomplishments, to have good health and happiness and continue to be strong, brave and independent heroes who have always been there for me. 
I want the men in my life to stay strong and encouraging.
I wish everyone a Happy and Loving 2014 and "may the odds be ever in your favor" (Hunger Games).  





Stay Bless <3

No comments: